Thursday, March 19, 2009

I need to get rid of some cards

I've published a list of cards I have for trade here. If you're looking to trade e-mail me or post a comment.

I never published the cereal box break I did after Team USA beat Puerto Rico. I tested the waters but chickened out. Maybe in the future.
Here are the inserts:

Chrome Refractor: Babe Ruth
Topps Turkey Red: Cole Hamels
Legends of the Game: George Sisler
ToppsTown: Evan Longoria

Honestly, if I finish the whole set I'll be happy but, I really would be satisfied just collecting all the Chrome Refractors and Legends of the Game from this series.

I'm just 11 cards away from finishing the 2008 Topps Stadium Club set. This should include the caveat that I'm not looking to collect all the variations. That would be crazy. Very Crazy. (If anyone is or has done this I would love to hear about it. I've collected a few autos, one beam team (that I traded), many 1st days, and some other variations. I've enjoyed collecting the set and will do so again.

I spied some Topps Heritage packs in Wal-Mart on Tuesday, but opted to buy the Topps cereal box instead. I have a feeling that since I'm such a new collector and already so far behind, starting yet another set would break me. I'm going to hold out.

No comments: