Friday, July 3, 2009

Mail and Redemption


First off thanks to Jeff@cardjunkie.com. I sent him a handful of cards and he returned the favor by sending me a couple of NY Mets cards that I didn't have from the '09 Topps Series 2 collection. So, whether I decide to finish the Series 2 set or simply collect the Mets, I'm covered. Thanks, Jeff!

Next, I was searching e-bay for something (I don't even remember what I was looking up) when I ran across a Topps Red Hot Rookie, #1. It turns out it's Mets Rookie OF'er Fernando Martinez. I am doing this with my eyes wide open and will be rewarded after 30+ weeks with a shiny F-Mart card. By then he will no longer be a rookie, the Mets season will (thankfully at this point) over and I hope to be planning my return to Spring Training for the 2010 season.

30 Weeks!

2 comments:

Jeffrey Wolfe said...

No prob. Glad you needed them.

James B. Anama said...

Based on a recommendation by the Night Owl, your site has now been added to the Sports Card Blogroll.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama
bdj610