Saturday, April 11, 2009

Busy Week





It was a busy week. The highlight was going to the Charleston Riverdogs home opener vs the Rome Braves. The weather was great. The game started well for the R-Dogs but errors got the best of them. They lost 8-2. The park was packed. It was great. I picked up a pack of 2008 Charleston Riverdogs baseball cards.

Thanks to jeff@cardjunkie for a surprise package of 2009 Topps Series One. I knocked a couple more off my wants list. Again, Thanks Jeff. I'm hoping once the season settles in I am able to post more oftener. Of course, if the Mets play like they did last night in their loss to the Marlins, I will hardly be able to get out of bed, much less post.

Check out dayf's post @ about his visit to "the Ted". dayf we have to get together for a game when the Mets visit Atlanta. If you've never been to Turner Field, treat yourself. It's a great ballpark. The people are very friendly, even to Mets fans.

1 comment: